Create a New Player Help Page, by Colonel
Are you brand new to the game? Follow these quick and easy steps to get a player created and signed to a team.
1) Click on "Create New Player" on the left hand side of the main page.
2) Type in the players first and last name and select what position you want him to play. When done,
click "Continue with Player Creation".
3) Select what type of player you want him to be, for a pitcher you can select Balanced or
Hard Thrower. For position players you can select Balanced, Speedy or Power. If you are not happy with the attribute roll you may "Re-Roll Player Attributes"
by clicking the button at the bottom of the page. When you are happy with roll click on the "Create Player" button.
4) Your new player is created and now you may put points into attributes by pushing the
add button beside the attribute. (This is the page you will see when you click on "Improve Player" at the left hand side of your players web page.) Once you
are happy with where you have put points click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
5) You will then end up on your players page. From here you can train your player. (By clicking
"Train Player" on the left hand side of the page.)
6) On the Train Player page you will be able to select what attributes you want to train by clicking
on them and selecting from a drop down box. Once you have the attributes selected you can click on the Train or Max Train buttons at the right hand side of the page.
A pop up box will show up, showing you what you have trained. Push ok.
7) Now select "Equipment" on the left hand side of the page.
8) On this page you will be able to get equipment to help your player. Click on each piece of equipment
to go to that specific equipment page. A drop down box will appear where you can add each piece of equipment then push "Upgrade Equipment" After each time you will
have to click "Equipment" on the left hand side of the page to go back to the page to add more equipment. Once you have added equipment to each section you will see
the items lit up and the selection below it.
9)Now you can sign your new player to a team by accepting a contract offer. To see the contract
offers, click on "Contracts Available" on the left hand side of the page.
You are taken to a page showing three CPU teams that want to sign your player to a contract. You can
"Accept" a contract from one of the teams. (Once you do, the other contract offers will be rejected.) You will then see a pop up box telling you which team
you are going to sign with. Here you can click Ok or Cancel. Click Ok when happy with your choice.
10) Once you press Ok, you will go to your player page again and it will show what team he is on
under the player's name. To check out the team you can click on the team's name.
11) On the Team page you will see your player added to the Lineups and Depth Chart at the bottom of the page.
Your player is now on a team and ready to play his first game. Good luck!
To learn more about the game please check out our Help section.
Thanks to Colonel673 for his help in putting this page together.
Start playing baseball now!
The time on the server is NA.
|| ||Follow Brushback Baseball on twitter and facebook .